TIME is l o s t...
I cannot remember if it is day or night.
My heart beats to the rhythm of the clock tic tic t i c k i n g
away,
still I cannot recall.
Sometimes the gray clouds seem like a wall of sheet metal, isolating the north side of Washington from the rest of the world. Although the sun is surely above it becomes hard to imagine.
Things I'd Like to Do Over the Rest of the Break:
- read Billy Budd
- get caught up on The Silent Language
- paint my own cover for The Power of Myth
- finish my essay :X
- finish knitting my fingerless gloves
- make Susan V's Double-Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake from her blog Fatfree Vegan Kitchen to take to my cousin's for Thanksgiving
- take the car in
- clean my room
- shop for Lane's x-mas gifts
- call some of my family I haven't talked to in a while to wish them a happy Thanksgiving: my grandmother, Jane, Tammie and Marie
- strength train
- do some yoga/somatics
- go to samba olywa with McKenzie on Sunday
- buy some warm shoes, a coat, a hat and some new earrings and nose rings
- get the rent check sent
- talk to the bank
That is probably more than enough for now. If I can slim this list down a little bit then I'll add to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment