November 28, 2008

part of me the music gets moving

I knocked out a few things on my list. I'm trying to make this a productive day without buying anything. I don't want to be caught up in the madness of black Friday.

Friday:
decorate for x-mas
get caught up on The Silent Language
paint my own cover for The Power of Myth
start my essay- finish rough draft
finish knitting my fingerless gloves
clean my room
do some cardio
Saturday:
start Billy Budd
take the car in
shop for Lane's x-mas gifts
buy some warm shoes, a coat, a hat and some new earrings and nose rings
get the rent check sent
talk to the bank

Sunday:
finish my essay
read more Billy Budd
Samba Olywa with McKenzie
strength train

I miss class so much. I miss dancing. I am thrilled to go samba on Sunday! It is so freeing to let go of all thought and let the music move my body. Then on Monday I get to dance in workshop! I've been thinking I might continue working with Rob for the rest of the school year. I like the way I am when I dance. I would like to try Sean's music workshop and compose a song, but Rob is a lot more laid back than Sean and in the spring Rob is doing a dance and music composition workshop with another professor. I feel like I know enough from FWAFA days to be able to compose something and dancing fuels my creative energy. I still have thinking to do.

No comments: