The past week has left me feeling lost and insecure. I am still uncertain of what I should do with my life. Am I too eager to figure things out or am I wasting my time? I have this underlying anxiety. I fear I am not being productive enough. I don't want to wake up one day to find that life has passed me by. I don't want to be left wishing I'd done more.
I have been searching for my birthmother. Part of me needs to know a name and face while part of me would rather pretend an idealized fantasy exisits in her place. Once I get a name I will probably wait for some time before I try to make contact. I don't know how I would begin to introduce myself. I don't know how I would handle rejection. It's a big possibility.
6 years ago

1 comment:
This is an awesome entry. I really like the way you write.
As for Ricebunny... she's totally made me a vain person but she has some really good advice on her blog. I <3 the aspirin thing. Yay blogging... hahaha.
How is the great rainy Northwest? I've always wanted to go up there with all the mountains and piney trees and such.
<3
Post a Comment